Here, We provide Teaching And Research Aptitude Paper 1. It is primarily designed to assist students to assess their reasoning ability, comprehension, out-of-the-box thinking, and general awareness.
Teaching And Research Aptitude Paper 1 are taken into account to be one of the foremost important subjects of Paper-1. Approximately 15 to twenty questions come per annum from this section in Paper-1 of the UGC-NET Exam. Free download PDF Teaching And Research Aptitude Paper 1.
Under the gamut of teaching aptitude, teaching skill occupies a serious place. Research refers to a scientific study of one’s chosen subject for arriving at both new and valid conclusions. Free download PDF Teaching And Research Aptitude Paper 1.
In this, category questions are going to be asked associated with research and method of doing it. For good preparation, the candidates got to take the support of the simplest books for every section. There are many books available within the market claiming to be the simplest, but it’s advisable to not fall prey to the claims and choose to shop for a book on the basis of its merits. Free download PDF Teaching And Research Aptitude Paper 1.
It is important to stay a check on the contents of the books before buying and tally it with the relevant syllabus of the competitive exam. Free download PDF Teaching And Research Aptitude Paper 1.
BOOK NAME – TEACHING & RESEARCH APTITUDE PAPER-1
YEAR – JUNE 2020
SIZE – 7MB
PAGES – 305
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of Teaching (Memory, Understanding, and Reflective), Characteristics, and Basic Requirements.
- Learner’s Characteristics: Characteristics of adolescents and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Factors affecting Teaching related to Teacher, Learner, Support Material, Instructional Facilities, Learning Environment, and Institution.
Methods of Teaching in Institutions of upper learning: Teacher centered vs. Learner-centred methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs, etc.)
- Teaching Support systems: Elements and kinds of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice-Based system in education, Computer-Based Testing, Innovations in Evaluation Systems.
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics and kinds, Positivism and Post-positivistic Approach to Research
- Methods of Research: Experimental, Descriptive, Historical, Qualitative, and Quantitative methods.
- Steps of Research
- Thesis and Article Writing: Format and designs of Referencing
- Application of ICT in Research
- Research Ethics.
DISCLAIMER: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.