Here, We provided to CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude. It is primarily designed to assist students to assess their reasoning ability, comprehension, out-of-the-box thinking, and general awareness. Divided into ten units, this edition comprehensively covers all topics as per the newest prescribed syllabus.
A perfect blend of theory and practice, the discussion throughout the book has been supported by updated facts, figures, and diagrams as per the recent examination pattern. Teaching & Research Aptitude for NET. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan.
Teaching & Research Aptitude is taken into account to be one of the foremost important subjects of Paper-1. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan. Approximately 15 to twenty questions come per annum from this section in Paper-1 of the UGC-NET Exam.
Under the gamut of teaching aptitude, teaching skill occupies a serious place. Research refers to a scientific study of one’s chosen subject for arriving at both new and valid conclusions. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan.
In this, category questions are going to be asked associated with research and method of doing it. For good preparation, the candidates got to take the support of the simplest books for every section. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan.
There are many books available within the market claiming to be the simplest, but it’s advisable to not fall prey to the claims and choose to shop for a book on the basis of its merits. It is important to stay a check on the contents of the books before buying and tally it with the relevant syllabus of the competitive exam. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan.
BOOK NAME – CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF PAPER-1 TEACHING & RESEARCH APTITUDE BY K V S MADAAN
AUTHOR – PEARSON PUBLICATION
SIZE – 12.8MB
PAGES – 590
About the Author;
K V S Madaan is Founding Director cum faculty at BesTest.in, a Mock Test platform for various prestigious competitive exams. He has quite eighteen years of rich teaching and research experience. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan.
He has worked as Associate Director, School of Business Management, Arni University, Kangra; Director, Punjab graduate school, Mohali and Head of Department – Management, MM University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh; and also as Faculty for Management with Chandigarh University, SAS Nagar-Mohali. He has helped thousands of career aspirants to understand their goals. A trainer cum keynote speaker of the many UGC and AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programmes; he has conducted training sessions with many renowned institutes across the country. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET/SET/JRF Paper-1 Teaching And Research Aptitude by K V S Madaan.
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of Teaching (Memory, Understanding, and Reflective), Characteristics, and Basic Requirements.
- Learner’s Characteristics: Characteristics of adolescents and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Factors affecting Teaching related to Teacher, Learner, Support Material, Instructional Facilities, Learning Environment, and Institution.
- Methods of Teaching in Institutions of upper learning: Teacher centered vs. Learner-centred methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs, etc.)
- Teaching Support systems: Elements and kinds of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice-Based system in education, Computer-Based Testing, Innovations in Evaluation Systems.
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics and kinds, Positivism and Post-positivistic Approach to Research
- Methods of Research: Experimental, Descriptive, Historical, Qualitative, and Quantitative methods.
- Steps of Research
- Thesis and Article Writing: Format and designs of Referencing
- Application of ICT in Research
- Research Ethics
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL
BE AWARE: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
Download Your Book