What is the CSIR NET?
Here, we provided to Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy. CSIR UGC NET (commonly called CSIR NET) is a national-level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to select candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for determining their eligibility for appointment as lecturers in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates clearing the CSIR NET exam can become lecturers in the subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology only. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy.
CSIR and UGC provide Research Fellowships for training in methods of research under the expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in the University Department/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science. CSIR-UGC NET Fellowships are tenable in Universities/IITs/Post Graduate Colleges/Govt. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy.
Research Establishments including those of the CSIR, Research & Development establishments of recognized public or private sector industrial firms and other recognized institutions. Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible for the test. CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship is tenable in India. The program is aimed at the National Science & Technology Human Resource Development. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy.
CSIR NET Application Form
CSIR NET application form 2020 link has been activated on the official website of CSIR. In order to apply online for CSIR NET 2020 session, candidates are required to check the direct activated application link at the official website. Moreover, we have shared the CSIR NET 2020 apply online link here for your convenience. Please check the eligibility guidelines before filling the online application form. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy.
How to Apply Online for CSIR NET Session?
- Visit the CSIR NET official website and click on the CSIR 2020 Notification.
- Click on the registration link to start the online application form.
- Enter your details and fillup the online application form.
- Once the registration is completed, you will be assigned an Application Number.
- The next step is to pay the fee via online or offline mode.
- After the successful fee payment, you will get a confirmation message on your registered phone number and email address.
- Print the final application form for future reference.
CSIR NET Syllabus:
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the CSIR National Eligibility Test or CSIR NET syllabus on the official website. The CSIR NET syllabus is available for all five subjects i.e., Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences. At this point, candidates need to know the CSIR NET syllabus and exam pattern to start their CSIR NET preparation. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy.
CSIR NET Syllabus For Mathematics:
The CSIR NET Syllabus for Mathematical Sciences is as under:
- Complex Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Linear Integral Equations
- Calculus of Variations
- Classical Mechanics
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
BOOK NAME – HAND WRITTEN NOTES FOR CSIR NET EXAM
AUTHOR – DIPS ACADEMY
SIZE – VARIABLE
PAGES – VARIABLE
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2020:
NTA has released the CSIR NET Exam Pattern for all the five subjects. Candidates will have to pick any one subject and apply for the same. The CSIR UGC NET exam pattern and marking scheme are different for all the subjects. However, Part A syllabus is the same for all subjects. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy.
- CSIR NET question paper for each subject is divided into three parts namely, Part A, Part B, Part C.
- All three sections are compulsory.
- There will be no break between the three sections.
- All 3 parts will have only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The CSIR NET 2020 will be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
CSIR NET Selection Process 2020:
Candidates going to appear in CSIR NET 2020 exam must know the selection process so that they can understand the step-by-step requirements and attention on the important events. Free download Hand Written Notes For CSIR NET Exam By Dips Academy. The CSIR UGC NET selection process consisting of the following stages:
- Filling up the online application form
- Appearing in the single MCQ test and qualify it
- Announcement of merit list
- Interview and
- Award of Junior Research Fellowship.
CSIR NET Salary:
- A fellowship of Rs. 31000/- + HRA per month (CSIR institutes) will be given to the selected candidates for a duration of 2 years.
- A fellowship of Rs. 35000/- + HRA per month (CSIR institutes) will be given to the selected candidates for a duration of 3 years.
The students can expect pay in the range of Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/- per month in the starting phase based on the college/institutes.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
|ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
|LINEAR TRANSFORMATION & REAL ANALYSIS