Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1. This is the completely revised enlarged and updated edition of the textbook in three volumes aimed at honors and postgraduate students. In a logical sequence the book deals extensively with different aspects such as atomic structure (both classical and wave mechanical) and atomic spectra fundamentals of quantum mechanics and wave mechanics nuclear chemistry and radiation chemistry different theories of valence forces and chemical forces band and Bloch theory of solids solid state chemistry supramolecular chemistry acids and bases nonaqueous solvents and redox potentials. It also covers the different aspects of materials science which is emerging with great promise.
The purpose of writing the IIT JAM Physical Chemistry book is to provide a complete IIT JAM experience to aspirants targeting the IIT JAM exam in Chemistry, for admission to the IITs for the Master’s program in Chemistry and related branches. THE IIT JAM Physical Chemistry book will give the reader exposure to actual IIT JAM questions in physical chemistry from various reference books, with detailed solutions which are very important for understanding the concepts and improving the speed of solving questions. Free download Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1.
This book will challenge the reader with problems on the academic subject of Physical Chemistry for good understanding, assimilation, self-evaluation, and reproducibility. Although we have made every effort to make the IIT JAM Physical Chemistry book error-free, I am under no illusion. I welcome comments, criticism, and suggestions from the readers to further improve the content of this book. Free download Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1.
BOOK NAME – FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF INORGANIC CHEMISTRY VOL 1
AUTHOR – ASIM K DAS
SIZE – 22.2MB
PAGES – 592
About IIT JAM Chemistry
IITs and IISc are institutions of national importance and are well known, the world over, for quality education in engineering, science & technology, and research in frontier areas. The aim of IITs and IISc is to build a sound foundation of knowledge, pursue excellence and enhance creativity in an intellectually stimulating environment. The vibrant academic ambiance and well-equipped research infrastructure of IITs and IISc motivate the students to pursue Research and Development careers in frontier areas of basic sciences as well as interdisciplinary areas of science and technology. Free download Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1.
How to Prepare for IIT JAM 2023?
Start your Exam Preparation Well in Advance:
- It will be beneficial for you to begin your exam preparation during your graduation. Most of the questions are asked about what you study during your graduation years, therefore, you must be very thorough with the degree course.
- It is indeed important for you to clear your concepts and have a proper understanding of each topic/chapter. Also, to keep your preparation on track, you must also make notes while studying for the exam. Free download Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1.
Getting Acquainted with Syllabus:
- Depending on the course that you are opting for, getting acquainted with the syllabus is the first and foremost thing to do.
- The syllabus of IIT JAM is announced by the organizing institute or respective institutes well in advance. Therefore, be sure to prepare each and every topic that has been mentioned in the IIT JAM Syllabus. Free download Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1.
Refer to Previous Year Question Papers:
- The more you solve the previous year’s question papers, the better understanding you get about attempting the final exam.
- Solving Question Papers will not only give you insight into the exam but will also make you confident on the day of the exam.
- Previous year question papers will also give you an idea of the frequent questions asked in the exam on various topics.
Take Mock Tests:
- There are mock exams available online which you can attempt to boost your exam preparation.
- Taking mock tests will enable you to have a strategy in place – in terms of time management and prioritizing the topics to be tackled first.
Refer to IIT JAM Books:
- There are various IIT JAM books by different authors. Referring to these books while preparing for the exam will help you extensively.
These books will give you a fair idea about the exam syllabus, important questions, marking scheme, and overall exam pattern of IIT JAM.
IIT JAM Chemistry 2023 – Important Points to Remember
- The applicants must make sure that they refer to the IIT JAM eligibility criteria 2023 before filling up the application form.
- The eligibility criteria for IIT JAM will differ with respect to the courses offered by the participating institutes of JAM.
- Aspiring candidates who wish to appear for the JAM 2023 entrance test must ensure that they hold a bachelor’s degree in their respective fields. Free download Fundamental Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry Vol 1.
- The aspirants who are still pursuing their graduation must make sure that they submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination to the institute before the last date of submission.
- The JAM committee has the right to cancel the candidature for admissions at any stage if they find that the candidates are not complying with the rules and regulations laid down by them.
About the Author
Asim K. Das is now a Professor of Chemistry at Visva Bharati Santiniketan. He has over 20 years of teaching experience at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. He passed both the BSc (Hons in Chemistry) examination in 1981 and MSc (specialization in Inorganic Chemistry) in 1983 standing first class first from the University of Calcutta. He received his Ph.D. from the same University in 1988 under the supervision of Prof. D. Banerjea the then Sir Rashbehari Ghose Professor of Chemistry. He received his DSc degree from Visva Bharati in 2002.
Dr. Das has published 80 research papers in the field of thermodynamic and kinetic aspects of metal complexes in reputed national and international journals. He has also written: A Textbook on Medicinal Aspects of Bioinorganic Chemistry (1991) Inorganic Chemistry: Biological and Environmental Aspects (2004) Bioinorganic Chemistry (2007) Environmental Chemistry with Green Chemistry (2010).
SOURCE:- GOOGLE DRIVE
DISCLAIMER: HUNT4EDU.COM no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
Physical Chemistry for IIT JAM
Inorganic Chemistry for IIT JAM