As per estimated data, there are approx 15,00,000 Engineering students in India and only 12,00,000 students attend for JEE Exams.
There are approx 11,000 seats expected for Engineering & Architectural Engineering courses in IITs, and around 25,000 students can get seats in NITs.
From the above data, we can conclude that only around 36,000 among 12,00,000 students reach their goals.
There are following Scopes after JEE.
JEE ADVANCED EXAM
If students get good scores in JEE Mains and get number in the top 2.24 Lakh students then they must go for Advanced Exam.
The exam will be held in two phases – JEE Advanced Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the papers will be compulsory for Engineering and Architecture Aspirants. Based on the scores obtained in these two papers, the JEE Advanced qualifiers would be declared.
If students looking for career in IITs then don’t miss this career opportunity after JEE Mains 2019.
Go For NITs (National Institutes of Technology)
Students are doing so much hard-work & give their best to get a good score and willing to go in IITs. But even these efforts sometimes students can’t qualify for IIT.
But it doesn’t mean that everything is over. Still, there are many scopes. One of these is NITs.
There are 17-18k seats in NITs through JEE Mains 2019. You must need to go for this good opportunity for bright future.
IITs (Indian Institute of Technology)
If you don’t get admission to NITs, then also you still have a chance to apply in IITs and GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes) Colleges.
Last year there are nearly 3000 seats in IITs and 4000 seats in GFITs.
Go Through Private Colleges
Most people think that with the help of money, they can quickly get admission to any Private College. But it’s not true because many Reputed colleges only accept JEE Mains scores.
If you can’t get admission in NITs or IITs or GFITs, then you can go to these Private Colleges. These colleges are suited to IITs and NITs standards and luxurious facilities.
- Amity University
- Thapar University
- Birla Institute of Technology
- Shiv Nadar University
- Lovely Professional University
OTHER ENGINEERING EXAMS
We all know that JEE is the most popular Entrance Exam in India. It doesn’t mean that there are no other entrance exams.
Many national levels and State level universities have their entrance exams. Following Entrance Exams other than JEE.
1. UPSEE- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination
2. KEAM- Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical
3. VITEEE- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination
4. BITSAT- Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission
5. WBJEE- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination
6. MHT–CET- Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test
7. KCET- Karnataka Common Entrance Test
8. AP EAMCET- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
9. VTUEEE- Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Exam
10. EAMCET- Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
RE-APPEAR IN JEE MAINS/ADVANCED
Student has 2 attempts to appear in JEE Mains exam in a year as per JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria.
Because students get time for preparation and also they aware from their ago results. So that they can do more preparation to improve scores from previous experience.
CAREER AFTER 12TH OTHER THAN ENGINEERING
If you don’t get expected and excellent scores in any of the above, then you can go for the following exams.
3. Merchant Navy
4. National Defense
5. Ethical Hacking
6. Forensic science
7. Computer Application & Information technology
8. Arts and Humanities
9. Research and Teaching
10. Chartered Accountant & Company Secretary
11. Physical Science
12. Government Jobs & Career
13. Private Sector Career & Jobs