Access all available materials for competitive examination in one place. *This page is under construction (Updating on daily basis)
|11 YEARS CBSE CHAMPION CHAPTERWISE TOPICWISE – CHEMISTRY||Mtg|
|JEE CHAMPION CHEMISTRY||Mtg|
|IIT JEE Advanced Comprehensive Chemistry||Tata mc|
|GRB INORGANIC CHEMISTRY||GRB|
|CONCEPTUAL INORGANIC CHEMISTRY: -A TEXTBOOK FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED BY PRABHAT KUMAR||Balaji|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations(pdf)
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations(pdf) solutions
|Ncert at your fingertips chemistry(pdf)
|Ncert Xtract chemistry(pdf)Click here||Disha|
|Notes – 12th
|Notes – 11th and 12th
|NUMERICAL CHEMISTRY FOR COMPETITION FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS OF ENGINEERING & MEDICAL||S Chand|
|ORGANIC CHEMISTRY:-PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS BY RAJ K.BANSAL AND RAJIV V.BANSAL||New age|
|THE PEARSON GUIDE TO ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR THE IIT JEE BY ATUL SINGHAL||Pearson|
|GRB ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||GRB|
|ADVANCED PROBLEMS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE NEET AND OTHER ENTRANCE EXAM||GRB|
|OBJECTIVE CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN WITH BOARDS SCORE BOOSTER BY DISHA PUBLICATION
OBJECTIVE CHEMISTRY VOLUME-1 FOR ENGINEERING AND MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BY K RAMA RAO
|Problems In organic chemistry Click here||Disha|
|Problems in organic chemistry by Dk Singh Click here||Pearson|
|Physical chemistry Click here||Tata mc|
|PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY PART 1 FOR JEE BY DR K S VERMA||Cengage|
|Reactions, Rearrangements and Reagents By Sn Sanyal(2019) Click here||Bharathi Bhavan|
|Revise in 1 day
|RAPID CHEMISTRY: CRASH COURSE FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE BY MTG||Mtg|
|Solutions to Himanshu Pandey||–|
|SUCCESS GUIDES INORGANIC CHEMISTRY||S Chand|
|SOLUTION MANUAL ADVANCED ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE BY M S CHOUHAN||Balaji|
|1. Aakash video lectures Click here||Aakash|
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from the chemistry section.
Students should follow these steps so that they can score good marks.
Step 1 – All three parts are very important
Always remember, all three parts of chemistry are interconnected, you can’t ignore any part. You should have a stronghold on each part if you wanna score good marks in this subject.
Start with Physical chemistry and only after that start the inorganic and organic section.
Step 2 – Periodic table should be always in your mind
If you are just starting chemistry, I will suggest you to past a large-size poster of the periodic table in your study room. A periodic table of elements is very very important.
Step 3 – Try to understand the complete reaction mechanism
Don’t ever try to remember any reaction, this is not a good practice. Try to understand the complete mechanism behind every reaction. Especially for organic chemistry this is very important to completely understand the mechanism of reactions.
Step 4 – In physical chemistry, be thorough with all the formulae
You should know, and memories all the formulas of chemical bonding, equilibrium, kinetics, and radioactivity. Solving a lot of problems in physical chemistry helps. Have an analytical, stoichiometric approach to all problems.
Step 5 – For inorganic section give extra attention to d,f-block elements, and coordination compounds
Most of the questions that come from p and s block elements are easy to solve. I will suggest you pay extra attention to co-ordination compounds and d-block elements.
Step 6 – Make your notes
This is not important only for chemistry but for all subjects if you are seriously preparing for the JEE examination.
Tips for chemistry
Every year in JEE, 40-45% of questions come from Physical, 25-30% questions come from inorganic and rests come from organic chemistry.
- Use flow charts to understand chemistry.
- Questions on topics like atomic structure and chemical bonding are really important and come every year in JEE PREPARATION. Hence, students must prepare a table covering essential data to be used.
- Students must pay extra attention to electrochemistry particularly relating to cell reactions, EMF, Oxidation-reduction half cells and standard potentials.
- The extraction of Ag and Au by the cyanide process is another key topic from which questions are often asked. Oxides and oxyacids of N, P, halogens, S are important from oxidation states of elements, the strength of oxyacids and their oxidizing properties.
- Coordination compounds and extractive metallurgy are two major areas in inorganic chemistry. Emphasis is laid on the hybridization and geometries and magnetic properties of complexes. Extraction principles like self- reduction, electrolytic reduction, carbon reduction involving the elements Cu, Pb, Mg, Al, Fe, and Sn are very important.
- Pick up one good chemistry textbook instead of jumping from one book to the other.
- Organic chemistry needs lots of practice, however, boring it might seem.
- Inorganic chemistry can become easier if the study of block elements is taken seriously.
1 thought on “Chemistry – An Infinite Resource”
***Hey every link on being clicked shows the error that given page does not exist. I am unable to download any files. Please reply and help me !!!!