Here, We provide to CBSE UGC-NET English Literature. This article is focused on English-language literature rather than the literature of England, so that it includes writers from Scotland, Wales, the Crown dependencies, and the whole of Ireland, as well as literature in English from countries of the former British Empire, including the United States. However, until the early 19th century, it only deals with the literature of the United Kingdom, the Crown dependencies, and Ireland. It does not include literature written in other languages of Britain. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
The English spoken after the Normans came is known as Middle English. This form of English lasted until the 1470s, when the Chancery Standard (late Middle English), a London-based firm of English, became widespread. Geoffrey Chaucer (1343 – 1400), author of The Canterbury Tales, was a significant figure in the development of the legitimacy of vernacular Middle English at a time when the dominant literary languages in England were still French and Latin. The invention of the printing press by Johannes Gutenberg in 1439 also helped to standardize the language, as did the King James Bible (1611), and the Great Vowel Shift. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
Poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564 – 1616) is widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and one of the world’s greatest dramatists. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright. In the nineteenth century, Sir Walter Scott’s historical romances inspired a generation of painters, composers, and writers throughout Europe. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
The English language spread throughout the world with the development of the British Empire between the late 16th and early 18th centuries. At its height, it was the largest empire in history. By 1913, the British Empire held sway over 412 million people, 23% of the world population at the time, During the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, these colonies and the USA started to produce their own significant literary traditions in English. And in the last hundred plus years numerous writers from Great Britain, the island of Ireland, the USA, and members of other former British colonies have received the Nobel Prize for works in the English language. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
UGC NET English Syllabus is vast. For the preparation, it is necessary to analyze the previous year’s papers and a thorough understanding of the subject is a must. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature. Before discussing English best books for the UGC NET Exam let us have a look at some important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET which have been analyzed from the last few previous years’ papers to make your preparation easier and confined.
Syllabus of UGC NET:
- Chaucer to Shakespeare
- Victorian Period
- Modern Period
- Contemporary Period
- English Language History
- English Language Teaching
- Indian Writing in English
- Indian Literature in English Translation
- Contemporary British literature
- Modern British Literature
- American and other non-British English Literature
- Contemporary Theory
- Literary Theory and Criticism
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is a national level test that is held twice in a year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of UGC. This test is for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor or for both in Indian Colleges & Universities. UGC NET Examination consists of 2 papers: Paper -1 is compulsory for all students and Paper -2 is related to candidates’ Post Graduation Subject. ‘NTA UGC NET/ JRF/ SET- ENGLISH’ paper 2 books are designed according to the latest pattern and syllabus of the UGC NET applicable from June 2019 Examination. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
It covers all the aspects and concepts of English subject in detail that are mention in the book, it completely covers the whole syllabus in a chapter-wise manner which is divided into 10 units with more than 4000 multiple choice questions for thorough practice, also includes previous years’ questions, 3 model papers as per the examination pattern and solved paper (July and December) 2018. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature. All these features will make it a ladder of success in the preparation and will open great future possibilities for the aspirants. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
Table of Content:
- Fiction, Short Stories,
- Non-Fictional Prose,
- Language: Basic Concepts, Theories, and Pedagogy,
- English in India: History, Evolution, and Futures,
- Cultural Studies,
- Literary Criticism,
- Literary Theory Post World War II,
- Research Methods and Materials in English,
Teaching and Research Aptitude is the first and the compulsory Paper of NTA UGC NET examining the Reasoning Ability, comprehension, and General Awareness of the Candidates. Thus, one must understand each topic covered in it to score maximum marks. “NTA UGC NET/JRF/set teaching and research Aptitude General Paper 1” Has been revised as per the updated syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards for aspirants who are opting for National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 for the post of either Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor both in Indian universities. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
It is divided into 10 units which are sub-divided into several sub-topics, covering the complete syllabus in an easy-to-understand language supported by figures, diagrams, etc. More than 3000 MCQs have been given as a whole. Units and chapters are incorporated with the last 9 years’ Questions. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature. It includes 5 Practice papers based on the latest pattern with online practice as well and provides solved papers of 2018 for knowing the trends of questions. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
BOOK NAME – CBSE UGC-NET ENGLISH LITERATURE
AUTHOR – PUNITHA RAJA G
SIZE – 3.4MB
PAGES – 263
How to Crack the NET Exam in English?
- All the books and notes will be useless if you don’t know how to use them effectively.
- Eduncle not only provides the best study material to its students but also inspiring you through the best guidance to help you in your victory.
- Grab the 10 Best Preparation Tips for effective preparation of the UGC NET English Exam 2020.
- Keeping yourself updated with UGC NET News Blog is mandatory for your preparations.
- Make a Time Table of at least 100 Days by analyzing the Exam Pattern and UGC NET Syllabus English.
- Divide the syllabus on a weekly basis to reduce the preparation burden.
- Make lists of topics you are comfortable with and the topics you think will need more attention. Divide the time accordingly.
- According to experts, flowcharts are very efficient in learning something. Using them in your preparation will be one of the best choices for reaching out to your goal.
- Practicing questions will be the best way to analyze your preparation and spotting your weak areas. Mark at least one day a week for practicing UGC NET English Question Papers.
- Practicing UGC NET Previous Year Papers is mandatory if you are serious about your preparations. Through this, you can analyze the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Summarizing your notes will help you to revise more quickly.
- Post solving previous years’ papers, check your answers with UGC NET Answer Key to analyze how much marks you bagged up in this self-evaluation test.
- It is very crucial to periodically assign weeks for your revision part. Summarizing your notes will help you to revise more quickly.
- Take help from your subject teachers to clear the doubts and concepts regarding any topic.
CBSE (UGC) NET July 2020 Syllabus for English & Preparation Tips:
The exam applicants follow the UGC NET Syllabus 2020 to clear your doubts regarding the UGC NET Subjects Syllabus. Many candidates confuse with a lot of syllabi and prepare blindly. Hence we are providing the detailed UGCNET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern to get clarity on each chapter. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
With the help of UGC NET English Syllabus for July 2020, the individuals can know the more weightage topics and important concepts. Hence, make the perfect schedule according to the CBSE NET English Syllabus July 2020 and concentrate more on important topics to get the best marks in the examination. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature. Scroll down this page, to check the detailed syllabus for UGC NET English 2020 chapter wise and prepare accordingly to get the good result in the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test 2020. Free download PDF CBSE UGC-NET English Literature.
11 Preparation Tips to Crack UGC NET 2020 English Exam Easily
Some of the UGCNET preparation tips are provided below to make your preparation easy. Follow the given tips to prepare well and get a good score in the test. UGC NET 2020 English Exam preparation tips are as follows
- Candidates, first of all, make the practical plan perfectly.
- Know your weaknesses and strength on each topic.
- Follow the available preparation books to clarify all your doubts.
- Read the questions cautiously.
- Plan your exam strategy and don’t waste the time on all questions.
- Train up your mind according to the exam.
- Practice number of previous question papers to improve the subject knowledge and know what type of questions asked in the previous exam.
- Use the cheat sheet to revise all formulas.
- Follow the options elimination method.
- Follow the shortcuts as many as possible.
- Fresh up your mind physically and mentally.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL
DISCLAIMER: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.