Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the great understanding of varied undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and 7 IITs (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, and IIT Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of upper Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), and Government of India. Management institutes like NITIE, Mumbai offer admission to Post Graduate Diploma in industrial management on the idea of the GATE score. Here We Provide you 10 Practice sets for gate Electrical engineering.
In all the papers, there’ll be a complete of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions giving a full of 15 marks are going to be of General Aptitude (GA). In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF, XE, and therefore the Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks. The General Aptitude section will take 15% of the entire marks, and therefore, the remaining 70% percentage of the full marks dedicated to the topic of the paper. In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, and XL, the overall Aptitude section will carry 15% of the entire marks, and therefore, the remaining 85% of the full marks dedicated to the topic of the paper.
BOOK NAME – 10 PRACTICE SETS FOR GATE:- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – 35.8MB
PAGES – 165
Since a candidate is allowed to seem in just one among the 25 papers that GATE 2020 exam is going to be held, they need to carefully make a choice of the paper they wish to write.
A candidate predicted to seem during a paper appropriate to the discipline of his/her qualifying degree. However, he/she is liberal to choose any paper consistent with his/her admission plan, keeping in mind the GATE eligibility criteria of the institutions during which he/she wishes to hunt admission. For more details regarding the admission criteria in any particular institute, the candidate suggested asking the websites of that institute.
Practice Papers and previous years’ question papers are the most straightforward resources to organize for the exam. For comprehensive preparation, these papers will provide an understanding of the core concepts and topics. Given below are the links to previous years’ GATE Question Papers and Sample Papers.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL (PDFBASKET)
BE AWARE: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
Download Your Book