JEE Main 2020 sample paper for the Numerical Value section in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics has been released by NTA. Candidates can download the JEE Main sample paper and practice for numerical based questions. New Pattern for JEE Main 2020 and How to prepare for it?
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2020 sample paper for the numerical value section for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates who are appearing for JEE Main 2020 exam can download the sample paper to know the type of questions to be asked in this section. Practicing from JEE Main question papers and sample papers will help candidates to know the overall pattern of the exam. JEE Main mock tests are also available online to get an idea about the computer-based test.
Numerical Value (Integer) type questions are that the new addition to the JEE Main paper pattern. There will be a complete of 15 numerical value type questions (5 each in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in JEE Main. In numerical value type questions, you’ve got to enter the right numerical/ Decimal value as an answer.
How to Solve the New Numerical Value (Integer) Type Questions in JEE Main 2020?
Tips to solve the numerical value (integer) type questions within the JEE Main.
- First, confirm that your concepts and logic are obvious of every topic.
- Read the question carefully and understand it properly. Identify what information is given and what’s required to seek out.
- Decide quickly whether you’ll answer the question or not. Skip the question fast if you’ve got no clue about the way to solve it.
- Have a habit of that specialize in the Units during which the worth of a given physical quantity is provided.
- Don’t be in an excessive amount of hurry while solving questions because it can cause silly mistakes. Verify if your steps are correct resulting in the answer.
- Solve numerical value type questions from JEE Advanced previous years’ papers and training modules.
- Practice integer type questions every day. Have a reliable goal, like solving 20 questions each day, and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Give a lot of latest pattern JEE Main mock tests and analyze on an equivalent day you get results.
- Numerical value type questions haven’t any negative marking so you ought to attempt all 15 questions in mock tests and JEE Main exam.
- Don’t panic and stay calm while solving the questions.
BE AWARE: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
Download Your Book