What is the CSIR NET?
Here, we provided to CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution. CSIR UGC NET (commonly called CSIR NET) is a national-level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to select candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for determining their eligibility for appointment as lecturers in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates clearing the CSIR NET exam can become lecturers in the subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology only. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
Online applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on an India basis through Press Notification of CSIR-UGC NET for JRF and LS/AP. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
CSIR and UGC provide Research Fellowships for training in methods of research under the expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in the University Department/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science. CSIR-UGC NET Fellowships are tenable in Universities/IITs/Post Graduate Colleges/Govt. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
Research Establishments including those of the CSIR, Research & Development establishments of recognized public or private sector industrial firms, and other recognized institutions. Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible for the test. CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship is tenable in India. The program is aimed at the National Science & Technology Human Resource Development. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
CSIR NET Application Form
CSIR NET application form 2021 link has been activated on the official website of CSIR. In order to apply online for CSIR NET 2021 session, candidates are required to check the direct activated application link at the official website. Moreover, we have shared the CSIR NET 2021 apply online link here for your convenience. Please check the eligibility guidelines before filling the online application form. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
How to Apply Online for CSIR NET Session?
- Visit the CSIR NET official website and click on the CSIR 2021 Notification.
- Click on the registration link to start the online application form.
- Enter your details and fillup the online application form.
- Once the registration is completed, you will be assigned an Application Number.
- The next step is to pay the fee via online or offline mode.
- After the successful fee payment, you will get a confirmation message on your registered phone number and email address.
- Print the final application form for future reference.
BOOK NAME – CSIR NET JUNE 2020 QUESTION PAPER WITH SOLUTION
SIZE – VARIABLE
PAGES – VARIABLE
CSIR NET Syllabus:
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the CSIR National Eligibility Test or CSIR NET syllabus on the official website. The CSIR NET syllabus is available for all five subjects i.e., Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences. At this point, candidates need to know the CSIR NET syllabus and exam pattern to start their CSIR NET preparation. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
CSIR NET Syllabus For Mathematics:
The CSIR NET Syllabus for Mathematical Sciences is as under:
- Complex Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Linear Integral Equations
- Calculus of Variations
- Classical Mechanics
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
CSIR NET Syllabus For Chemical Sciences:
- Chemical periodicity
- Statistical Thermodynamics
- Principles Of Stereochemistry
- Cages and Metal Clusters
- Chemistry Of Natural Products
- Acids and Bases
- Organic Transformations & Reagents
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure & Spectroscopy
- Solid State
- Organic Reactive Intermediates
CSIR NET Syllabus For Physical Sciences:
- Quantum Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Classical Mechanics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics
- Nuclear & Particle Physics
CSIR NET Syllabus For Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences:
- The Earth and the Solar System
- Structural Geology And Geotectonic
- Applied Geology
- Earth Materials
- Surface Features and Processes
- Oceans and Atmosphere
- Paleontology And Its Applications
- Environmental Earth Sciences
CSIR NET Syllabus For Life Sciences:
- Cellular Organization
- Inheritance Biology
- and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- Ecological Principles
- System Physiology
- Fundamental Processes
- Diversity of Life forms
- Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- Evolution and Behavior
- Developmental Biology
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2021:
NTA has released the CSIR NET Exam Pattern for all five subjects. Candidates will have to pick any one subject and apply for the same. The CSIR UGC NET exam pattern and marking scheme are different for all the subjects. However, the Part A syllabus is the same for all subjects. Free download PDF CSIR NET June 2020 Question Paper With Solution.
- CSIR NET question paper for each subject is divided into three parts namely, Part A, Part B, Part C.
- All three sections are compulsory.
- There will be no break between the three sections.
- All 3 parts will have only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The CSIR NET 2020 will be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
CSIR NET Salary:
- A fellowship of Rs. 31000/- + HRA per month (CSIR institutes) will be given to the selected candidates for a duration of 2 years.
- A fellowship of Rs. 35000/- + HRA per month (CSIR institutes) will be given to the selected candidates for a duration of 3 years.
The students can expect pay in the range of Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/- per month in the starting phase based on the college/institutes.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.