Here, we provided Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam. Chemistry is the scientific study of the properties and behavior of matter. It is a natural science that covers the elements that makeup matter to the compounds composed of atoms, molecules, and ions: their composition, structure, properties, behavior, and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other substances. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
For example, chemistry explains aspects of plant growth (botany), the formation of igneous rocks (geology), how atmospheric ozone is formed and how environmental pollutants are degraded (ecology), the properties of the soil on the moon (cosmochemistry), how medications work (pharmacology), and how to collect DNA evidence at a crime scene (forensics). Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
Chemistry addresses topics such as how atoms and molecules interact via chemical bonds to form new chemical compounds. There are two types of chemical bonds: 1. primary chemical bonds—e.g., covalent bonds, in which atoms share one or more electron(s); ionic bonds, in which an atom donates one or more electrons to another atom to produce ions (cations and anions); metallic bonds—and 2. secondary chemical bonds—e.g., hydrogen bonds; Van der Waals force bonds; ion-ion interaction; ion-dipole interaction. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
The book is written with the following special features:
- It is written in a simple language so that all the students may understand it easily.
- It has extensive and intensive coverage of all topics.
- The complete syllabus has been divided into 3 sections having 22 Chapters.
- Sufficient Numerical Problems, Subjective Questions, and Objective type questions with Hints & Solutions given at the end of
each chapter will enable students to understand the concept.
- Sufficient Mock Test Papers have also been added for the practice of students.
BOOK NAME – CHEMISTRY FOR IIT JAM EXAM
AUTHOR – KRISHNA PRAKASHAN
SIZE – 12.8MB
PAGES – 624
TABLE OF CONTENT:-
SECTION – A
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Atomic and Molecular Structure
- Theory of Gases
- Solid State
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical and Phase Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
SECTION – B
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic Reaction Mechanism and Synthetic Applications
- Qualitative Organic Analysis
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Aromatic and Heterocyclic Chemistry
SECTION – C
- Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding and Shapes of Compounds
- Main Group Elements (s and p blocks)
- Transition Metals (d block)
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
Mock Test Papers
Latest Examination Paper
- Start Revising Early:- Always make a timetable for revision well before the exams. A timetable can include which topics to
revise to score good marks. Divide time accordingly for all the subjects. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
- Make Summary Notes:- By making summary notes students can focus on key points of important topics. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
- Take Short Breaks:- During revision take short breaks after every hour not every 10 minutes so that you feel energetic.
- Have a Proper Sleep:- Having less sleep could impact your next day’s revision and could lead to less concentration for
revision. Research has shown that lack of sleep leads to clogging of the brain and makes us forget sooner. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
- Revision Room and Sitting Conditions:- Revise in a room that is quiet and you don’t get distracted by outside noises. Use
proper chairs and tables for revision. Don’t try to revise in bed. Wash your face and eyes with water to avoid a sleeping state.
- Lastly, be confident before exams with all the revisions you have done. Remember revision is a skill that leads to
improvement of memory and enhances the learning ability of students. Practice makes one perfect but effective Revision
Techniques put excellence in one perfectness.
What are the Most Important Tips to Prepare IIT JAM Syllabus for Chemistry?
Some of the most important tips on how to take preparation for the IIT JAM Syllabus for Chemistry are given below.
- The candidate must be aware of the exam pattern and all the topics expected to come in the entrance examination. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
- Prepare a study plan with the number of months left before the examination and start preparation accordingly.
- Focus on properties and numerical along with name reactions, especially from Organic Chemistry. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
- Keep practicing on all the numerical, properties and make this a habit.
- The candidate should concentrate on p block elements that are covered under Inorganic Chemistry.
- Start to make some notes on the important topics and revise daily. Free download PDF Chemistry For IIT JAM Exam.
- Practice all the questions from the previous year to increase time management skills.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: HUNT4EDU.COM does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.