Access all available materials for competitive examination at one place. *This page is under construction (Updating on daily basis)
|11 YEARS CBSE CHAMPION CHAPTERWISE TOPICWISE – CHEMISTRY||Mtg|
|JEE CHAMPION CHEMISTRY||Mtg|
|IIT JEE Advanced Comprehensive Chemistry||Tata mc|
|GRB INORGANIC CHEMISTRY||GRB|
|CONCEPTUAL INORGANIC CHEMISTRY:-A TEXT BOOK FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED BY PRABHAT KUMAR||Balaji|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations(pdf)|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations(pdf) solutions|
|Ncert at your fingertips chemistry(pdf)|
|Ncert Xtract chemistry(pdf)Click here||Disha|
| Notes – 12th|
| Notes – 11th and 12th|
|NUMERICAL CHEMISTRY FOR COMPETITION FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS OF ENGINEERING & MEDICAL||S chand|
|Problems In organic chemistry Click here||Disha|
|Problems in organic chemistry by Dk singh Click here||Pearson|
|Physical chemistry Click here||Tata mc|
|PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY PART 1 FOR JEE BY DR K S VERMA||Cengage|
| THE PEARSON GUIDE TO PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY FOR THE IIT JEE BY ATUL SINGHAL||Pearson|
|PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY V JOSHI||Cengage|
|GRB PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||Grb|
|A TEXTBOOK OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY VOLUME 5 BY K L KAPOOR||Tata mc|
|Reactions, Rearrangements and Reagents By Sn Sanyal(2019) Click here||Bharathi bavan|
|Revise in 1 day|
|RAPID CHEMISTRY : CRASH COURSE FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE BY MTG||Mtg|
|Solutions to Himanshu Pandey||–|
|SUCCESS GUIDES IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||S chand|
|SOLUTION MANUAL ADVANCED ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE BY M S CHOUHAN||Balaji|
|1.Aakash video lectures Click here||Aakash|
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section.
Students should follow these steps, so that they can score good marks.
Step 1 – All three parts are very important
Always remember, all three parts of chemistry are interconnected, you can’i ignore any part. You should have strong hold on each part if you wanna score good marks in this subject.
Start with Physical chemistry and only after that start inorganic and organic section.
Step 2 – Periodic table should be always in your mind
If you are just starting chemistry, I will suggest you to past a large size poster of periodic table in your study room. Periodic table of elements is very very important.
Step 3 – Try to understand complete reaction mechanism
Don’t ever try to remember any reaction, this is not a good practice. Try to understand complete mechanism behind each and every reaction. Specially for organic chemistry this is very important to completely understand mechanism of reactions.
Step 4 – In physical chemistry, be thorough with all the formulae
You should know, and memories all the formulas of chemical bonding, equilibrium, kinetics, and radioactivity. Solving a lot of problems in physical chemistry helps. Have an analytical, stoichiometric approach to all problems.
Step 5 – For inorganic section give extra attention to d,f-block elements and co-ordination compounds
Most of the questions that come from p and s block elements are easy to solve. I will suggest you to pay extra attention to co-ordination compounds and d-block elements.
Step 6 – Make your personal notes
This is not important only for chemistry but for all subjects if you are seriously preparing for JEE examination.
Tips for chemistry
Every year in JEE, 40-45% questions come from Physical, 25-30% question come from inorganic and rests come from organic chemistry.
- Use flow charts to understand chemistry.
- Questions on topics like atomic structure and chemical bonding are really important and come every year in JEE PREPARATION. Hence, students must prepare a table covering essential data to be used.
- Students must pay extra attention on electrochemistry particularly relating to cell reactions, EMF, Oxidation-reduction half cells and standard potentials.
- Extraction of Ag and Au by cyanide process is another key topic from which questions are often asked. Oxides and oxyacids of N, P, halogens, S are important from the point of view of oxidation states of elements, strength of oxyacids and their oxidising properties.
- Coordination compounds and extractive metallurgy are two major areas in inorganic chemistry. Emphasis is laid on the hybridization and geometries and magnetic properties of complexes. Extraction principles like self- reduction, electrolytic reduction, carbon reduction involving the elements Cu, Pb, Mg, Al, Fe and Sn are very important.
- Pick up one good chemistry textbook instead of jumping from one book to the other.
- Organic chemistry needs lots of practice, however, boring it might seem.
- Inorganic chemistry can become easier if the study of block elements is taken seriously.